Monday, January 26, 2009

More News From the Front

So I saw the ex-spouse when I had to drop his son off at the pub. First, I've never seen him look so thin and old. I guess the bar life isn't agreeing with him. He still looked shell-shocked from his brief stint at the county lock-up. I nearly felt sorry for him. Nearly.

Anyway, he said he'd start paying me $50/week towards what he owes me. By my calculations, he'll have to do that every week for the next 7 1/2 years. I did get the first payment last Friday in my mailbox so that's a start. In fact, I was feeling quite charitable towards him until today.

Today, I got a call from Bud. He called me to tell me about the conversation he had with someone at my old church. This lady claims that the information I posted on the church blog about the pastor's severance package came from Alice (the DCE). Bud assured her that I had not spoken to Alice in at least a year, which I confirmed. I then said that she never even like me and I didn't care much for her. That's when Bud dropped the bomb.

When Bud was doing the electrical work for the pub (i.e. long before I had a clue what my former spouse was up to), Spud (my ex) told him that he'd like to see Alice's tits. I kid you not. My then-spouse talking about another woman that way while I'm busting my butt helping him with his "dream." What a freakin' pathetic loser. It was all I could do today to not email him and asked if he ever got that chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment